Google

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's Up?

i have been active in other sites, hahaha. updating my status every hour(?). anyway, just want to share some of my status for the past week so you'll know also what's up with me.

- yipee! several ppl are telling me that i have slimmed down. i guess digital bounce is effective :)

- i'm really inlove with kenshin of samurai x. hihi ;p

- if 2009 had been a year of disapointments, 2010 is a cheerful year :)

- weee! I passed the exams. Thank You Papa God. ok,let's wait for the next step

- my mom & i are having an argument right now about pnoy not talking to tsang when he called (during the hostage)

- okay. it's not horse shit but the fan. it could have exploded anytime if we haven't seen it -- i posted earlier that it smells like horse shit at home and i don't know where it's coming from

- in memory of lfo's vocalist, am now listening to i don't want to kiss you goodnight. i love this song

-
"i'm your sister. it's my job to terrify you." - going the distance.
this is true with my sister. that's why i love her. she is supportive but she is also honest

- i want to visit a science museum

- it annoys me when people doesn't know how to say thank you. its just basic

- though i can's make you smile, i ain't gonna make you cry. - girl rock, epik high

- i know now my purpose in life while i have no job. to wake my brother up. i've been waking him up everyday. dunno know y i wake up rly early

2 comments:

Mayet said...

Uy, anong exam yan? PM me. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for passing the exam and it looks like your 2010 is looking brighter. Awesome!