just want to say enjoy your week.
i don't know. when i view my calendar, i see next week as a week that i'll be out of circuit and will just be back next thursday. it's like skipping nov. 3, 4, 5, etc... and just go straight to thursday. excited! hahahaha.
happy week everyone! for those residing in the philippines, enjoy your vacation :)
Sunday, October 28, 2007
just want to say enjoy your week.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
i've been tagged again. so, now i'm going to do it. but for those who tagged me with the desktop meme, i'm really sorry. i don't want to do it. hahaha.
for the first meme. i've been tagged by Lazarus
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? my sister. or maybe it's my mom coz we were talking about her. hehehe
2. What were you doing at 0800? sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? uploading mark10 pictures
4. What happened to you in 2006? I gained weight. --> that's my answer too! hahaha
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? actually, i sang. Sway by Michael Buble
6. How many beverages did you have today? just one. milk
7. What color is your hairbrush? Combs also. yellow and pink
8. What was the last thing you paid for? stuff i bought last night
9. Where were you last night? shopping for necessities. hehe
10. What color is your front door? brown?
11. Where do you keep your change? wallet, bag
12. What’s the weather like today? Cloudy?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? rocky road ice cream
14. What excites you? Sports, travel
15. Do you want to cut your hair? next year.
16. Are you over the age of 25? turning 27 :)
17. Do you talk a lot? sometimes. hehehe. but most of the time i just listen. promise!
18. Do you watch the O.C.? before. now, when i just see ryan. hehe
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? also Mr. Spielberg. but i know a Steve
20. Do you make up your own words? refer to my Wordsy Words post
21. Are you a jealous person? i guess? hahaha
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ace
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kate
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? kisses
25. What does the last text message you received say? a forwarded messagew about love
26. Do you chew on your straw? No
27. Do you have curly hair? just wavy
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? later church. tomorrow office. next week.. province!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? my lips are sealed
30. What was the last thing you ate? milk. hehehe. my dinner last night
31. Will you get married in the future? YES! hahaha. all caps talaga
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? i don't know if the last movie i saw was in the past 2 weeks. it was Chuck and Larry with Cher and Joyce. so girls, was that in the last 2 weeks? but i like that movie. laugh trip
33. Is there anyone you like right now? i like everyone. plastic! hahaha
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? can't recall. hehehehe
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? Nope
37. Why did you answer and post this? coz i think i need to answer tags. hehe.
38. 5 people you tag next? those who love to answer surveys.. like thinz, maan a., kat r.
and now the second one. from Wil. this is due for the longest time already.
the rule is to use your middle name, and for each letter write a specific trait or characteristic that you have. and then to tag the same number of people as you have in your middle name.
i am going to use my last name. coz in the future it will be my middle name. bwahahaha!
Real. i think i'm real. no hypocrisy. slight lang. hahaha
Articulate. that was how boss poly would always describe me. first time he told me that was during my interview. and i was like.. what? me? articulate? are you sure? then later on he would again describe me as articulate.. maarteng makulet. weh!
Cynosure. meaning center of attraction. it's a spelling word in my gradeschool days. and i think that's the only spelling word i can remember, and i just want to include it in my list. hehe
Healthy. you'll say it's obvious with my body. hehehe. but seriously, i don't get sick that often. i think the last time i was absent from work because i was really sick was when francis gave me a kunchinta and i was in the cr for 24 hours. hmmm... that means, francis was mad at me already during that time pa. i wonder why he didn't include that in his email. hahaha
Older in ___ weeks. weeeh!!!! hahahaha :)
so now, i'm tagging some people... Jake, Ate Daisy, Roanne, Ate Ghee, and Tin you're it!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
if you've noticed i don't post video clips on my blog, but this video really blessed me. when i saw this in zayin's page, i really cried. it really described how i'm feeling in cartoons. hehehe. and also the lyrics of the song. especially the part... "But You never said it would be easy. You only said I'd never go alone" coz when i feel down and i go to the Blessed Sacrament, i really feel God is there with me. that i am not alone. that He is just there beside Him, i just snob Him. then i'll just cry again. hahaha.
but as the song goes, whatever He wants i'll go through it coz i know it will bring me closer to Him and He has a great and wonderful plan for me. and as i said... He said that i would never go alone. and what i am experiencing is just small compared to what He went through just to show His love for me.
and now this song is a personal prayer of mine. again, big thanks to zayin. thanks zay! :)
now, there are two songs that makes me cry, this one and Arms of Love.
here's the video. a request, please watch it until the very end.
If You Want me To
The pathway is broken
And The signs are unclear
And I don't know the reason
why You brought me here
But just because You love me the way that You do
I'm gonna walk through the valley
If You want me to
Cause I'm not who I was
When I took my first step
And I’m clinging to the promise
You’re not through with me yet
So if all these trials bring me closer to You
Then I will go through the fire
If You want me to
It may not be the way I would have chosen
When you lead me through a
world that's not my home
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'd never go alone
So When the whole world turns against me
And I'm all by myself
And I can't hear You answer my cries for help
I'll remember the suffering
Your love put You through
And I will go through the valley
If You want me to
i love to travel. maybe it is because eversince i was a kid my family and i would always go to places. baguio every summer and would go home to our province every vacation time. and our province is in bohol so we would really travel. or just roadtrip to the nearby laguna or wherever. and after i resigned from my former job all i did was travel. i went exploring the visayas and mindano region. first time to go to mindanao. hehe.
but of course, in anything that we do there is a risk. just by stretching our arms. you could pull a nerve accidentally. hehehe. and when you travel, there is really a big risk especially if the place you are going to is a new place for you. that is why we need a travel insurance. so that we would not worry much when we explore places. but most insurance have an age limit, but good thing there is an travel insurance over 65. because it is not only us youngsters who loves to explore. and i think traveling could somehow help them have a healthy life, but just a little careful in what they eat and do. hehehe.
Friday, October 05, 2007
my childhood bestfriend got engaged last week! congrats danny and tina! my sister and i attended the engagement party. naks! oo nga noh! bday and engagement party in one. and when tish was showing me the video of tina accepting the proposal (coz we were late. hehe), my sister told me... "ate tin, si ljieu na lang.." meaning i just have only one bestfriend left who is not engaged nor married. i was supposed to contradict her when i realized she is right. rlyn is married, tina is engaged.. it's just ljieu. but ljieu has a boyfriend. and i think it's just a matter of time before they'll tie the knot. that means i'm the only one single.
tina and i were texting each other yesterday and she asked me.. "When will you get married?" my reply is: "Two years from now. that's why you should pressure yourself to find a husband for me. hehehe"
and the other week, my mom and i saw my cousin who is based in cebu. and my mom asked him to find me a bf. my cousin asked how old i am and i told him i'm only 26. and he said that i'm still young. coz he married at the age of 31. hehehe. and i said that i'm not pressuring myself. it's just my mom who is pressuring me. hehehe.
seriously, i'm not pressuring myself to look for a boyfriend or husband to be or whatever. it's like i'm still not prepared for that. no, it's not because i'm not over anyone yet. it's just a personal mission in life. labo? malabo talaga! hehehe. it's like i want to focus on my career first and if i'm okay with my career, then i'll focus on my lovelife.
and they said that.. either you'll have a great career or a great lovelife. it's one or the other and not the same. but for my case i have none. so maybe, it's not my career i should concentrate on. maybe it's my lovelife. siguro dapat kong kareerin ang lovelife. heheheeh.
just want to share something. a former officemate told me that he'll introduce me to a friend. i said okay and he asked if i want to see his picture so i said sure. and you know what he showed me? not just a picture. but a resumé! when i saw it. i was really laughing and laughing. he's right. at least now i would know already if we're compatible and if his work is okay for me. hahahaha.
i haven't met the guy and i didn't really read his resumé. but that is something new. hehehe
regarding my title: i just said out loud what could my title be. and an officemate asked what about and i said about lovelife. he just answered... Fatal Lovelife. so that's it! bwahahaha
I have been writing about money a couple of times already. I even mentioned in a post that sometimes money is what makes the world go round. Somehow this is true especially when you are in dire need of cash. Like for example tuition fee of your child, house mortgage, car loan and what most of us can relate to… credit card payment.
I admit, I am really cranky and really in a depressive mode when I do not have any money. It is worse than me having my PMS. Hehehe. Humility aside, and as my ex told me.. I am not used to having no money. And I do not want to get used to it. Hahahaha.
And most of the time there are emergencies that we need extra cash (like when we see a nice blouse in the mall, just kidding. Hehehe). But seriously, there are times when we do need extra cash and need to make cash advance. And sometimes the disadvantage with the credit cards is that the due date is right before payday and you receive the bill days after payday. So now when you do not have any money to pay for the card. It would be nice to have a payday loans, wherein you can pay every payday. This I believe happens only when you borrow money from a friend. Hehehe.