i've been tagged again and i'm only doing the tags now so i can move on. hehehe. so i apologize coz this is somewhat long.
since it's the end of the year already, i'll start with the tag of Lazarus. 10 things that i'm thankful for. i think i'll concentrate now on what i'm thankful for this year.
1. Multiply. as i've told my friends especially the BLD Youth, i am thankful for this coz if not for multiply i won't be updated with their lives. and what makes me really thank Multiply is thru that site i've gained new friends. the AmpClub and my textmates. when i was really down, texting them really helped me. and also they accept me flaws and all.
2. Racho Family. have seen them a number of times this year and i'm thankful for it.
3. The Harpers and Wakieboardies. i'm really happy for these econsoc coz when i thought i won't be able to travel anymore, they came into the picture. slightly my new travelling buddies.
4. My Officemates. fun memories, for believing in me and even for the challenges
5. BLD Mark10. my Saturday afternoons are for them. i learned how to be more patient and also i get to have free art lessons. i suck at arts. that is why Mark10 is a challenge for me. especially when i get to teach the crafts.
6. My Friends. for their concern. for accompanying me when i need some company. for being there. and for helping me even if i don't ask for their help. they are Papa God's angels
7. US TV Series. hate to admit but i thank piracy. because i get to watch a lot of tv series. also these tv series gives me something to do when i'm just at home. and another reason for me to stay at home. also, a good conversation topic with friends. and i always have realizations when i watch.
8. Water Sports. i'm just thankful for diving, surfing (yup, even surfing) and wakeboarding. these made my year more enjoyable. and these sports (yes, even surfing) relaxed me. diving had always been a dream for me and i'm sure glad i've done it already. i did wakeboarding during the time i needed it most.
9.Philippines. i am really thankful coz this year i got to travel in a lot places here in the Philippines. i got to visit new places from Luzon to Visayas. next year Mindanao. hehe
10. Blogsy Friends. of course you're included. thank you my dear blogsy friends for always having the patience to read my entries, interesting or not. and thank you for leaving witty comments. your comments really make my day. thank you.
i would not be tagging anyone but if you feel thankful, you can do this also.
the next tag is something i have done a number of times already. so forgive me if i'm going to repeat some answers.
Duke asked me to list 7 Silly Things About Me
1. i always believe that my talent is playing the piano. i do not have any talents (you can ask my dad about that). but when you place me infront of a piano and give me a color-coded notes/piece, i can play it. or if you teach me how to play it, i can learn it easily. (ate toe, when you return to the philippines, give me free lessons, okay? hehe)
2. when i receive flowers, i offer it to our altar.
3. when i was in college, i write what i wore that day so as not to repeat it the week after. as in i will really check my list if i've worn it the week before.
4. when i cook, i don't taste it first. i just serve it. goes the same when i write my blog entries. i just write then post it. i just read it after a month. hehehe. so i apologize for the wrong spellings and wrong grammar. but when it comes to cooking, it's always delicious though i don't taste it. wait! maybe cooking is my talent. ummm... for those who knew me in my early college years, fyi... i now know how to cook. hahaha
5. i love solving puzzles. jigsaw puzzles, crosswords, watching quiz shows, whatever. i just love to challenge my mind every now and then to see if i'm still intelligent. hehe.
6. my favorite part of the chicken is the neck. coz when i eat chicken, i also eat the bones. so neck would be the best part coz you can everything. i remember my ex cooked dinner one time only with chicken neck and unexpectedly we had a guest. i really enjoyed the meal. i just don't know with our guest. hehe.
7. when i travel, i don't like to check-in my baggage. that is why i don't buy those big luggages so i can handcarry my bag. and also i can pack 4 days of clothes in one small travelling backpack. that is why i love my new jansport coz it's bigger. yup, to the people i texted and did a survey, i bought the bag. hehehe.
i won't be tagging anyone for this meme.
and for you guys to get to know me more and also this would be good for those who only started reading my blog recently. coz this would mention my previous posts.
this time i was tagged by Lizeth. and i think i have to tag some people later. the directions are:
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 keywords given below (family, friend, yourself, your love and anything you like).
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.family: back from the visayas region
friends: blogging (my blogsy friends), just a quick note (a summary of my group of friends), SGG
yourself: faces(s) of tin-tin (this is my favorite. conceited! hehe), taggish (coz i believe every tag i receive describes me more), friendster testimonials (how my friends see me), the helper (coz this really describes me)
your love(life?): fatal lovelife
anything: You said i'd never go alone, i fell inlove, photography still at its finest, photography at its finest
that's it. i think i've said a lot and i don't want you to tire yourself reading all my posts. hehe. and now the tagging begins.. i tag... Richard, Consuela, Tutubi, Emcee, Jewel
and before i end this post, i want to greet a belated happy anniversary to my blogsy friend mai and her hubby paul. i first read mai's blog telling about the excitement of being a newly wed and they're counting their first year anniversary. laging may gift sa inyo si God. sa 1st xmas nyo together, syempre to enjoy the company of one another. sa 2nd xmas, to feel the excitement of having a baby. and sa third, nanjan na si baby. hehe.
i would not greet ate jopay and kuya marvin, coz they still do not know my bday. they have to ask my mom pa. hmph!
and to everyone... Merry Christmas! let's not forget the real meaning of Christmas. it's to give me gifts. hehe. just kidding. but to give a gift to Baby Jesus.