Google

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

wishful thinking

when i was a kid, i had great dreams, high hopes, good wishes for the future. i can see my self in ten to twenty years time. where i'll be, my house, how i look like, my work, everything. i have planned my future. but life happened. now i don't know where i am. it's like i can't see myself, i can't describe myself. this is not the way i saw myself when i was 5 years old. i'll be honest, i don't want to dream anymore. it's like i'm losing hope. i know it's bad, but that's really how i feel right now. i don't like to dream coz i know it won't happen. or if ever i daydream, it's just for the joy that somehow, i can experience these in my life even just in dreams. i'm not talking about lovelife here but life in general.

my officemate once commented when he read my blog, "parang ang lungkot ng buhay mo..." honestly, i didn't feel that way. but now, parang i feel that way. depression mode ba ako now? ewan ko ba. haaay...

3 comments:

Marvs said...

If you are afraid that your dream will not come true then it won't. You only reap what you planted. Go and dream big while you are still young! But do it with God. Jesus loves a dreamer because we act like a child in the process.

Also, it is just ok to be sad and depress. No problem just as long as you know to pick yourself up

Marvs said...

oops ... just as long as you know WHEN to pick yourself up. A deadline.

tin-tin said...

thanks kuya marvin. i'm starting to pick myself up now. and am praying to God to guide me on what to do :)