Google

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blah... Blah...

i know what's the next stop will be, but i decided not to write about it yet. but instead some random things again...

1. i'm not friendly anymore. for my friends who can read this, please take note of that statement. i'm not friendly anymore. so don't expect me to text you every event, every happening there is. and if we meet in the mall, unless you say hi to me.. don't expect me to greet you. i told you i'm not friendly anymore. what happened? why am i not friendly anymore? honestly, i do not know. i'm just lazy to text anymore. i don't even check my multiply that often. well, because also of busyness. i'm sorry because i'm not friendly anymore. i'm sure a lot would get mad at me, sorry..

2. i was chatting with the cab driver yesterday, and he's telling me that his son is going to take the college entrance exams, because of scholarship. when i asked him what he's planning to take, he said his son is still undecided. major in college is really important, it somehow directs your path in life. i belieive this totally makes a difference to your futurer on what course you will take. but when graduating students are answering the admission forms, only a few know what to take. i wonder how can students be helped with this?

3. why does my sister have good dreams almost every night? but i dont have any dreams, and just had nightmares. unfair! and what makes it more unfair is that now she even dreams of those that should be my dreams! unfair!!!!

4. how time flies... it's already july next week. next thing i know it's my birthday again. what to do on my bday? i think there should be something coz it's my 29th birthday. something before the big 3-0.

9 comments:

GingGoy said...

i also chat with taxi drivers lalo na sa gabi para di antukin...problem yan ng dami tao, mag-college na lang di pa alam ano course kukunin :(

zingtrial said...

tin-tin :).
"God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself.". He!He!He!.what 29 noooooooo time flies indeeded. :) "May there always be work for your hands to do, may your purse always hold a coin or two. May the sun always shine on your windowpane, may a rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you, may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you. wishing you all the best

Tani said...

Sadly, a lot of highschool seniors are not sure what to take. When I was in highschool, we had guidance counselors who were helpful enough, but I don't think their career exams are accurate.

RennyBA said...

I know what you can do on your Birthday: Something that would make you and me happy; to claim your free lunch in Oslo! :-)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tin-tin,
I don't believe that you are no longer friendly as you say. Maybe you're just feeling the blues and you will surely get over with it. Life is sometimes not fair and it is upon us to make our lives become worthwhile. Maybe you are feeling the pressure of not getting hitched before your next birthday. But we can never rush things or else we would fall into a bigger rut. Just trust God and His plans for you will eventually unfold. Smile naman dyan. Alam ko friendly ka pa rin. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Aray, natamaan ako. When I enrolled in college, I didn't know what course to take so I was shifting three courses. Fortunately, I graduated with two courses. Kaso lang, I haven't had used my course now with the present work that I presently having...

It's okay if you're not friendly these days. that will surely pass through. What is more important that you're always the Pretty Tin!

Advance happy birthday...

Richard said...

1) Ha ha, yeah, I tend not to be too friendly anymore either. What I miss most, is probably what I never had, people getting in touch with me. There is no need to apologise, if they really care, then they will take the time to keep checking up on you and bring you chicken soup too!

2) Get rid of high school. It was a waste of 5 years (grade 7 - 11) for me. Send them to college right away, then they have time to learn a whole lot of stuff.

3) I'm with you on this. I want some nice dreams too. I am tired of running and fighting and struggling in my dreams. Why can't I enjoying a nice walk in the woods or something?

4) erm ... isn't your b-day in November? I guess you are just droping hints so no one forgets. I was 29 when I met Sofia.

Abaniko said...

Remember: "a friend to all is a friend to none." So it's high time that you really select your friends. Some are too heavy to handle so they're not really friends. Be kind to yourself. :)

bw said...

hmmm.. you're still long ways to go for your 30 something thingy - isn't it ?

As for having good dreams, I guess you need to be happy before you go to bed so it carries on to your sleep :)