Google

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blogger

i've been using blogspot or blogger.com for four years already. and after 230 posts, have i gained anything from it? actually, i do. i never expected that until now i'd still blog. i started to blog coz i don't have anything to do and i was so confused, but then now i'm blogging almost every week. what started as an online journal of some sort turned out to be a little money-earning thing, an informational tool, a realization venue and most importantly a way to meet a lot of wonderful people.

yes, i've met a lot of wonderful people through blogging. some i've talked to only online, and some i've met in real life. and they're really great.

i would just like to say thank you to my blogsy friends who had been with me all these years. i hope i would meet in person more blogsy friends and for those i've already met, i hope to see you guys again.

this post, is just to say thank you to all of you. thank you! thank you! thank you! :)

13 comments:

Abaniko said...

Is this your 4th blogiversary? If it is, then happy anniversary to you. As long as you enjoy blogging, just go on. IT's like any other hobby. It should be enjoyable, otherwise there's no point to continue blogging at all. Cheers to you!

Wil said...

hmm.... is this a commercial for blogger.com? hehe.

Sidney said...

Wow! 230 posts! That something !
Keep going...

When you reach 500 posts will you invite us all to a big party? ;-)

Unknown said...

For some reason, I suddenly remembered to visit your site. It's been a very long while since I last read your post. I know, I've been very inactive in the blogosphere (and you're one of my first few online friends).

Geez, I wanna cry nao.

I'm proud that you are still very much alive, ate Tin!

tin-tin said...

abaniko: nope, it's not my anniversary. i would just like to thank you guys :)

wil: hehehe. not an advertisement for blogger.com. i really just wanted to thank you my online friends for always having the patience to read my entries :)

sidney: a party is required when i reach 500 posts? really? if ever i'll have a party, of course you're invited. and you should attend ha :)

neil: honestly, you crossed my mind yesterday. how are you? :)

TK said...

no.

we would like to thank YOU, PrettyOne!

GingGoy said...

4 years? tagal na rin...2.5 years pa lang ako and around 380 posts...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I met you too Ate!

;)

Anonymous said...

no worries, we enjoyed your company :) Hope you have many more blogging years ahead of you !

Anonymous said...

wow! you know what tin, i'm so inspired by the way your meet friends here. :) keep blogging tin! :)

Anonymous said...

Four years is impressing - one more than me!

Thanks for starting and for being my blog friend and regular visitor (actually you was one of my first!)

Want to meet: Remember you still have a free lunch in Oslo, Norway to claim :-)

Anonymous said...

after almost three years of blogging, my blog directions changed.

keep on enjoying what you do, tin! Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Money making advice: Increase the size of that adsense ad at the top of your blog, just above the first post.