Google

Thursday, October 13, 2011

God's Plans

as i've mentioned before here in my blog, 2009 had been a year of rejection. it really saddened me. and for a long time, i can't accept it. i always ask God, why. but then a few months ago, i've realized why. God was helping me with things, particularly for papa's death. coz if i did not get rejected that year, for sure i won't be able to resign and also i won't be there with papa during his last few days and maybe even during his last cough.

God knows what's best for me. He knows the perfect timing for everything. and i know that if it really for you, God will provide. or as the book The Alchemist said, the universe will conspire to help you.

I've learned a great lesson and that is rejection is sometimes the best answer. just have faith.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Hi Tin-tin! pwede ba makipag-exchange link sayo?