from korean to japanese.
one day, son excitedly texted me. (i'm sure she was excited. i can feel it in her message.) she's recommending to me to watch a japanese drama series "Bambino" if i want to be inspired in my career. that if i feel down because of career-related stuff, i should watch this series. honestly, i was doubting her since the star is jun matsumoto, who she has a crush on. i was thinking she only wants me to watch it because of jun matsumoto. hehehe.
bambino = bambi, meaning baby. i'm also a bambino, i guess that's why i can really relate to it.
and of course, here's some lines that i like:
1. I can't fight back.
2. Change of order. (because of this, my sister and i won't change orders anymore in the restaurant. hehe)
3. You're tired because you have too many wasteful movements. If you don't think about your job priorities, your tasks get slowed down.
4. Don't be impatient about the stuff infront of you. Prioritize beforehand.
5. Nice. (i think i was really like bambino when this was said to him. hahaha)
6. It's hard to think that one is not needed. There is nothing more upsetting than not being useful.
7. In the end, it's whether or not you run away from there.
8. Everyone is the same. Everyone who works has some discouragement in their lives.
Even still everyone continues on working. That's what it means to work for a living.
9. Guys who don't focus on the work infront of them don't have the right to talk about their dreams.
10. In this world, few people find their true calling. For everyone, more or less, it's unjust. But what will you do then? Will you stay there and rot? Will you work hard to turn it into something positive? Or will you look for some place else?
11. It can't be helped if you made mistakes. You can't change the past. The important thing is that you think properly about why you made mistakes.
12. People who can do their jobs are supporting those who can't.
13. You get tense because you don't have confidence in your skills. You have no confidence so you get your work done and you want to get away from the table. When you do that, you look panicky infront of the customers. All you think about is not making a blunder.
14. If people like you have confidence in their skills, then you will be fine.
i really recommend that you watch it :)