Google

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Eric will be in College Already!

Eirc, my younger brother (as if I have other brothers), graudated from highschol last Sunday (March 16). it's a big deal for us coz eric's not a baby anymore. he had been our baby, 10 years younger than me and 7 years younger than my sister. so baby talaga. and now, he'll be in college! when my friends heard that he is graduating from highschool, they were also shocked. coz they always imagine eric as my baby brother. when i was in highschool, he was just four. and when i was in college, he's not yet even 10 years old. how time flies.

and as we were leaving lsgh last sunday, i realized it'll be my last time to step in that school well, maybe until i'll have a son of my own. hehe. i've somehow felt at home in that school. my brother studied there for 13 years and almost every year i'll be there for family day, recognition day, etc. yup,i would come with them on family days coz there'll be a lot of freebies. hahaha. and i had been my brother's chaperone when he enrolled in a basketball clinic there.

oh well.. time to grow. congratulations eric and to your classmates. tanda mo na! hehe

18 comments:

Lalaine said...

Congratulations Eric!!!very supportive ni ate.

sabi mo tanda na si eric... panu na tayo? lola na? hehehe... yngatz! :)

Wil said...

time sure does fly. I also have a little brother and its funny to call him my "little" brother since he's already a working professional and married. Good luck to your bro in college. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your baby brother Tin.how time flies ano? pero,di naman obvious na 10 yrs ang gap nyo,you look baby face kasi :)

I got you tagged btw!

hugs,
ghee

TK said...

Hey Pretty One! DLSU chicks better watch out, eh?

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's so nice to have a very close relationship with your kid brother that when the time comes when he comes of age, you are filled with mixed emotions. Congratulations on the graduation of your brother. God bless your whole family. Happy Easter to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Eric :)

Now Big Sis , you will have a real bodyguard hehe :)

Anonymous said...

It comes as a shock sometimes when our family grows up. I have a baby brother too who is 13 years younger then me so I know how it is. He will always be 'the baby' although he is almost 30 now. Good luck to Eric in college and further in life!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Eric!!!

(:

All the best in college na!

Anonymous said...

congrats at gud lak kay eric :)

Lizeth said...

congrats to eric!!

my youngest brother will be an incoming senior in june :) he's 8 years younger than i. :)

Toe said...

Oh, what a sweet post Tin-Tin! Congratulations to your baby brother Eric! You are quite a good-looking family!

Anonymous said...

congratulation to your brother and you! New chapter of life again to him its gonna be a different world waiting for him! Hi tin tin try to visit my blog if you have time thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations to the other man in the house!

GingGoy said...

congrats to yur brother. a milestone indeed

Bryan Anthony the First said...

congrats kay brother!!

Anonymous said...

Oi congrats to your bro Tin!

Anonymous said...

Hi!,you must happy for him.Congratulations kid brother.now when was i last in college?(don't remember He!He!He!). my little brother is taller then me'so he refers to as shorty.he is 6.4 .Wishing all the best my friend :)

bijou-wel said...

wow college na si eric! DLSU pa rin ba? hehe parang kelan lang kasa-kasama mo sha sa youth...tapos para tayong double date kasi kasama ko bro ko rin haha!