i've been tagged again. again, by Carey. and i am thankful for this tag coz i don't have anything to post. and i just have to do this because carey was the one who thought of this, and she really thought hard of this. i think this is the only thing she did while in cebu.. how to do her tag. wahehehe. and it's a cute tag. so here goes..
Here are the rules:
1. Choose five blogs randomly from your blogroll.
2. For each blog, choose at least one entry (you could add more) which is your favorite post by this blogger.
3. Include a link to this post and explain why you like it.
4. The chosen five bloggers are considered tagged and they will also have to do the same in their blogs.
Don’t be too hung up on grammar or some writing technicalities, just choose for the simple reason that you enjoyed reading the entry - it made you laugh, shed tears, fuming mad, motivated, inspired - whatever your reasons are, you think it’s the blogger’s best post so far and could even make it to the list of the blogosphere’s all time favorites.
i'm sure some of my friends do not want their sites/blogs to be announced to the world so i'll just stick to those who i have not met personally. sad lang coz i can't share with you guys ralph's bitterness, pusit's tsinelas, mei's teleserye line, jamie's conversation with God, meyms' new sm, emcee's thoughts that are sooo similar with mine, denz's drama mode, baby polo's pictures, idda's boredom, and lots and lots more..
and since it's limited to only 5 blogs (it was emphasized), i'll just pick 5. hehehe. next time na lang yung sa iba. so the five lucky blogsy friends (wow carey! something new, hehe)..
1. Toe - a diplomat in Cambodia. naks! it just dawned on me.. may kilala pala akong diplomat. hahaha
Fun Facts Pinoy may Want to Know about Cambodia - i'm really aliw with this post. hehehe. i've learned a lot and it's great to know that cambodians appreciate filipinos. sikat tyo! hahaha
My Province of Kamuning - i can relate to this coz when people ask me what my province is..i can't mention quezon city coz it's not a province. bohol is the province of my dad. damay-damay na lang. hehe
2. Renny - someone who'll tour you around Norway. better than a tourist guide coz there are personal stories behind
Brazil Never Beats Norway in Football - i'm sure you didn't know that. hehehe. i also didn't until i read this. and i love this post coz i got to have a free lunch. wahehehe
Porcelain from Porsgrunn, Norway - another trivia for me. there's a famous porcelain factory there that makes really durable cups that even if you stood on it, it will not break.
3. Chase - the blog is supposed to have recipes coz he loves to cook but since he's a film student, what you'll see now in his blog are their projects.
his lovestory with odd. aliw sobra! hehehe. i didn't put the link. sorry.
4. Lazarus - a Cebuano who's always in Manila and who loves poetry
Nanampiling sa Kalaay - this is written in Cebuano. and i just love it coz i had fun in really trying to translate it. even the comments. hehhehe
My Stuborness Saved My Mother - this is part of the tales of his dad. and i like the story coz it proves that a delay or an instant decision could really change your life.
5. Alternati - the title of her blog is sarcasm aside. and it really fits her blog. coz she's really sarcastic at its finest. hehehe
13 Villains I Root For - she loves making 13 lists of not to be thought of lists. like her all-time fave villains. and the list is really an all-time fave for many.
Sagada 01 - Living on a Rock - the first time i saw her picture. and i even until now, i can't still believe that she looks a good angel. hehehe. pansin ko ha.. parang ang bad impression mo talaga saken. hahaha.
but I have a bonus, since carey loves me. hahaha. my gift to ther (other than doing this tag) is i'm gonna mention my favorite entries of hers..
A Jump to Remember - this is sweet and intriguing. for me ha. hehehe. and after a few days, the realization of the dream came to her. ang galing lang! sana ganyan din ako.
and because of this tag, i'll start labelling my entries. coz when i was looking for my favorite entries, i had a hard time. and the labels/categories really helped me a lot. hehehe.