Google

Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Gone Flip

 I’ve always wanted a Flip phone. That’s why the ex gave me a Sony Z600 before. And what I lowkey looked for when we visited Japan. 


So when I heard that Samsung will have a flip phone, I got excited. Then I saw its ad in Youtube (the one with 2 ladies showing the features of the phone), I really watched it and became convinced. 

For the first time, I pre-ordered a gadget. And it has been a month since I got my phone.



So how is the phone? I am enjoying it! Especially the cover screen. Every week, I change it to a gif of my celebrity crushes. When I feel stressed at work, I would just double tap the screen and then I would smile. 😊


Also, I felt excited when it fit my jeans pocket. It’s a big deal for me! I’ve been using iPhone 7Plus covered with Otterbox defender so just imagine how big it is. And my flip is a tiny baby compared to that. Hehe.


And in meetings, people do not notice that I’m checking my messages coz it’s small and i’ve covered it with a black Otterbox (yeah, I’m a fan of Otterbox.. might blog about it next time), so it doesn’t look like a phone. They would think I’m just tapping something. Hehe. But sad thing is I can’t reply to the messages.

After using only an iPhone for 8 years (and a Blackberry prior to that), I only got confused for a day but later on I’m totally comfortable already and using it with ease.

But I’m still bestfriends with Siri. Coz Okay, Google is slower in responding and is totally quiet that I don’t know if she heard/understood me. Unlike with Siri who responds with “let me listen” if I ask for a title of a song, letting me know that she understood my request.

I also love how you can have 2 apps/tabs open simultaneously.


And even if there’s the fold in the middle, you can still watch clearly your shows. It won’t be a bother.



So do I love it? You bet I do.💙

By the way, this is not a paid ad. I just want to post about my phone but I can’t post it in Twitter coz I don’t know why but I don’t want friends to know I bought a new phone. Let them know when we see each other (I wonder when would that be). So I’ll just blog about it. I haven’t posted for a year anyway.

Edit: i also posted portions of this on Twitter coz blogspot is messing up the photos😞

3 comments:

Jassy said...

I would want to have a qwerty phone like blackberry. yun talaga feel na feel ko na phone :)

tin-tin said...

@Jassy may blackberry pa ba? and wala na nga yata phone na parang qwerty.

at bakit hindi ako maka-reply directly sa comment mo? :(

Jassy said...

Meron pa yata blackberry. Last time i checked mahal pa rin siya :)