Google

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forgotten

sometimes i would go into hibernate mode from text messaging and the likes, i guess it's my time for myself or for other matters. but as a friend tells me, you should be careful when you go into a hibernate mode, because your friends or people might get used to of your absence.

i don't know why, but recently, this is what i am thinking. people would not really notice if i become gone. or become quiet, unless i do not send the morning prayers or the forwarded text messages. but my stories (as if i love telling stories) or other personal experiences, people would not miss.

i'm not afraid of death. honestly, i do not fear dying. what i fear is that i'll totally be forgotten.
--------------

this is what not i was really supposed to blog about. i don't know i just want to write it. that's all. end of drama mode

11 comments:

TK said...

we will live forever. isn't that the central doctrine of the Christian faith?

Anonymous said...

We all fear that we'd be forgotten one day but if your friends are truly your friends they'd remember you even though they did not hear from you for days.

;)

I'm sure you know who your true friends are.

Abaniko said...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

well sometimes friends respect your privacy di ba? So if you're hibernating for a reason, maybe they just don't want to disturb you :)

Anonymous said...

sometimes i feel like people only text me when they need something or they're subscribed to Unlimitext. :) now that i'm busy with work and family, i don't really mind if nobody else remembers me. to be forgotten is sometimes a blessing.

GingGoy said...

mahilig ka mag-text? sarap yata kasama sa text list mo :P

Anonymous said...

Now I understand why I am forgotten by my few friends lol!!..I better start connecting with them again.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We all go through different stages in life. Maybe you are searching for something deeper in your life. People wants to relate to others. Your fear that you may be forgotten when you are gone is unfounded. You have lots of friends and loved ones who will not only miss you but will feel lost if you are gone. Take that mindset away from you. It's not healthy. Think more of positive things in life and let that sun shinny smile light up your face.
Smile. God loves you no matter what. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

Nakita ko comment mo sa Multiply ko. yup. the lace is for my wedding gown. :)

Bryan Anthony the First said...

i hear you dear, minsan i intentionally slip away from everyone just to gauge if people would come looking for me, they usually do. and in your case, i'm, sure people will miss you too, but i reco that you do it. iba kasi yung feeling when they start to fret and get concerned... nakaka ego comfort. :-)

thanks sa bati!

Richard said...

I empathize with you. I certainly want to believe ... actually, more than believe, I want to know ... that someone notices I am absent when I am being quiet.

I am sure you make impressions on people. Hah! I am even sure you make positive impressions on people. Take care and don't take yourself too seriously.