Google

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Let's Go Dating

With my age, I am expected to get married already. The common questions asked at me are “Are you married? When are you getting married? Why are you not yet married?” My usual answer would be, I am already married but I did not invite you on my wedding day and the groom was also not invited. Or that I would get married the next day already.

Honestly, I am tired of those questions. Who would not get tired? Then after the questions, people would speculate that I am too choosy. Umm.. I have no choices? Then they would say that I should try dating. Okay.. who should I date? I have not closed my doors at dating. I know there are a lot of options where you can find potential dates, and there are online sites such as BeNaughty.com where you can find these dates or partners. And there are a lot of people who was successful in finding their husbands/wives via these online dating sites. So, I guess it is also valid, right? So have I tried it? No. Will I try it? Let us just wait and see. Because one thing I have realized last month is the reason why I have no kids yet (no, not because of medical reasons).

2 comments:

dating said...

there are a lot of options where you can find potential dates, and there are online sites

Blogger said...

Searching for the Ultimate Dating Website? Create an account and find your perfect date.